Catalogue for #TheGalleryProject
Transnational Queer Underground (short: TQU) is a global platform for queer art and stories. The catalogue was produced for the fifth exhibion of #TheGalleryProject in Berlin. It introduces all participating artworks and shows one artwork of each artist. It also talks about the background of the project and what queer art means to TQU.
Auftraggeber_in: Transnational Queer Underground e.V.
Projekt: Konzept und Layout
Something about Transnational Queer Underground:
Our mission is:
- Creating and maintaining transnational-queer-underground.net as an online platform, that provides useful information for the community and anyone interested.
- Keeping this platform inviting and encouraging for people to participate, to come out and to find their voice.
- Organizing public and private events, such as workshops, lectures, exhibitions, concerts, seminars, exchanges, etc.
- Publishing books, zines, posters, etc.
- Our mission might change over time, our vision won’t.
TQU will slowly quit all activities, but the website should remain as an archive for people to explore stories, artworks and photography.
One of TQU’s most famous projects was a exhibiton series called #TheGalleryProject which combined artworks by 49 artist from 27 different countries and which was exhibited in Tallinn, Sofia, Podgorica, Prague and Montenegro.